Pedestal Grinding Machine
Grinding is the process of removing material by the cutting action of the countless hard and sharp abrasive particles of a revolving grinding wheel as they come in contact with the surface to be ground.
Grinding machines are made in a variety of types and sizes, depending upon the class of work for which they are to be used.
Pedestal grinders are used to sharpen high-speed steel cutting tools used on the lathes and milling machines, debur, or used to remove surface imperfections and to work extremely hard materials.
Model: EIFCO MG 12
- Size of grinding wheel For Vitrified Bond: 300 x 40 x 50.8
- For Resinoid Bond: 300 x 40 x 50.8
- Wheel Centre distance: 645
- Base to centre line of spindle: 860
- Diameter of spindle bearings: 35
Power of motor
- For Vitrified Bonded wheels: 2 HP
- For Resinoid Bonded wheels: 3 HP
- No. of motor - 1
- Speed of Motor (rpm): 1400
- No. of speeds: 1
RPM of Grinding Wheels
- For Vitrified Bonded wheels: 1910
- For Resinoid Bonded wheels: 2864
- Net weight: 410 Kg
- Space Occupied (L x B x H): 770 x 565 x 1050
Quantity: 01 no.